INSTRUCTIONS FOR CARE
Stainless steel only needs a minimum of care. However, some precautions should be taken when washing in a dishwasher.
- Do not use too much powder.
- Do not place ordinary steel products with our items.
- Insure that enough rinsing agent is used.
To give the blades of our knives their sharpness and strength, we have used a specific stainless steel based on 13 % chrome and 0,4 % carbon. It is therefore recommended to follow the instructions below to clean them:
- If possible, wash knives immediately after use.
- Wipe blades after each wash.
- If stains should remain, we advise you to apply a polishing product of the HAGERTY INOX type with a soft cloth. Rinse and wipe dry after application.